- Oromia/ Ethiopia: Oromia Paramilitary Commits Torture and Rape
- Urgent Appeal – Disappearance of Mr. Dabasa Guyo Saffaro
- Chaffee Oromiyaa Should Stop Handing Over Major Oromian Towns to TPLF
- Obama Should Stay Away From Ethiopia
- Is Democratic Change through Electoral Process 100% Dead in Ethiopia?
- Ibsa Ejjetnoo Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromoo
- Bekele Gerba will be OSA’s featured Speaker at the 2015 Annual Conference
- MUST-READ | Looking Back – Oromo Liberation Front’s (OLF’s) Statement from 1978 (From Archives)
- National interest, conflicts of identity politics and conflict resolution
- Ethiopia: Digital Attacks Intensify
OROMIA SHALL BE FREE
- Gaddii du’a Gooticha Jaarraa Abbaa Gadaatiin uumame QBOtiif carraa gaariitti jijjiiramuu qaba
Unity of Oromo Struggle is a priority The Oromo want dignity, self-expression, and self-governance. The Oromo want their voices to be heard. The Oromo want sovereignty They want to live together at peace with their neighbors, who themselves also live in freedom exercising their own sovereignty.The struggle for independence will continue until the Oromo question gets proper and just response. A well organized liberation struggle and the spirit of Oromummaa will save the nation’s unity and identity from later day detractors. Long Live Free Oromiyaa!!Down with Colonial forces and their lackeys!!